Find It Fast Menu
Return to our Home page
Read Our Info (Click here if you
don't see what you want below!)
Special & New Page Additions
Consumer Awareness Page
Use this Page For Note-Taking as you listen to the audio .wav
file linked here:
Consumer Awareness 13:20 Audio
(You can right click your mouse to save and then play it on your computer while still
taking notes from this page.)
- You should wait ___ _______ ___ ______________ before cleaning your
- The only reason to clean you carpet is to get the ____________ out.
- One method of cleaning your carpet is as good as ___________________.
1) ___________________________ 2) __________________________
- Having the right equipment is ______ a company needs to clean your carpets
- The Company that offers the _______________ price is the company that you
3 Points made: 1) _______________________________________________
- Any honest carpet cleaning company should be able to give you an
_____________ quote over the phone.
The 3 Varying Factors: 1) _______________________________________________
- Make a __________________________ to yourself to get your carpets cleaned.
- List your objectives.
- Ask Questions:
1 What method of carpet cleaning do you recommend?
2 What type of cleaning equipment do you have?
3 What does your equipment remove from my carpet?
4 How often should I get my carpets cleaned?
5 What training have you had in carpet cleaning? (Or does your technician?)
6 Are you a member of any Trade Associations, and, if so, which ones?
7 Are you certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and
Restoration certification) ?
- If you're convinced the company will be honest, competent and punctual, ask
for a cleaning appointment including a total (job cost) before
beginning the work order to avoid any "surprises."
One Last IMPORTANT QUESTION:
8 Do you guarantee your work? (Only ethical companies will take this
Oh, ... Don't forget to ask for your free Consumer's Report when you